There are many different options for Majestic Fireplace Doors. Our wide selection and range of options makes it easy to find the perfect door for you. Scroll down to see details and pictures for all of our fireplace door options!
EZ Door for Majestic Fireplaces
- Custom made for a perfect fit on any pre-fab (zero clearance) fireplace
- Beautiful bifold doors that open 90 degrees
- Tempered glass that helps keep your home warm during the winter
- Affordable price for a quality product
- Also available in steel with choice of glass color and a stunning black finish
EZ Door Plus for Majestic Fireplaces
- Original doors that allow a wider view with swing out doors that open to 180 degrees
- Multiple choices for paint finish on the frame and glass colors
- Lifetime warranty on glass
The Merino for Majestic Fireplaces
- Thin solid steel frame that provides strength and durability
- You have a choice between bifold or cabinet doors
- Hidden hinges that allow a wider view
- Over 20 choices of paint finish
The Crestone for Majestic Fireplaces
- Durable feel made of 14 gauge steel
- Barn- like hinges that match traditional and contemporary rooms
- Almost 30 paint finishes to choose from and 3 glass colors
- Option of having a mesh spark screen
- Comes in bifold or cabinet style doors
- Slim, sleek, rectangular, aluminum frame- perfect for tile, granite, or marble surfaces
- Over 20 paint finishes and 3 glass colors to choose from
- Option of having cabinet or bifold doors
- All-in-one mounting system
- Positive catch door latches
- Doors open 180 degrees
- Unique crown molding frame to highlight the doors
- Elegant yet durable steel frame
- Choice of bifold or cabinet doors
- Over 20 paint finishes to choose from
- Has an overlap fit
- Custom slimline hinges that allow the doors to open 180 degrees
The Heritage Z for Majestic Fireplaces
- Premium doors that will last forever
- Durable, made of solid steel
- Trackless bifold doors that open 180 degrees
- Has two ventilated air sacks
- Not made for stone fireplaces
3 replies on “How to Pick the Right Prefab Fireplace Door“
Looking for frame and doors for my Majestic model MBUC36i fireplace. Can you send me a link where to go, please?
We have a Majestic zero clearance that has the following number. 4402633 &P689331.
this would have been manufactured approximately 1985-1986. I am trying to replace the doors.
It has spring release clips on the upper pivot points. Size is 31×17
are you able to help?
Hello Gary, I’ll be responding to your question from our email. Keep an eye out for my response!